b. 19 August 1776, d. 22 July 1863
|Father||General Francis Lascelles1,2 b. 1 Nov 1744, d. 2 Sep 1799|
|Mother||Ann Catley1,2 b. 1745, d. 14 Oct 1789|
|Charts||Ancestors of Harriet Hanson Robinson|
Diana, Princess of Wales, and Harriet Hanson (Robinson) Pierce
William the Lion, King of Scotland, to Mary Elizabeth Robinson
Jane Lascelles was born 19 August 17761,2 and baptized 3 September 1776 at St. Martin in the Fields, England.1,2 She married Montague John Wynyard, son of Lt General William Wynyard and Sarah Lilly, 21 February 1802 at Parish Church of Burghclere, Hampshire, England.3,4,5 She died 22 July 1863.3
|Montague John Wynyard b. 17 Feb 1781, d. 11 Dec 1857|
- [S1695] City Library, Westminster, Middlesex, Parish registers for St. Martin-in-the-Fields Church, Westminster, 1550-1926, Baptisms:33, FHL microfilm 561144 Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah. Hereafter cited as Parish Registers for St. Martin-in-the-Fields.
- [S265] Martin and Caroline Davis' Families Person Page 8, online http://www.freerangephotography.co.uk/MMDgenealogy-p/p8.htm#i1027. Hereafter cited as Lascelles Biography.
- [S271] Rev. C. W. Bingham, "The Family of Wynyard," Miscellanea Genealogica et Heraldica New Series, 2 (1877): 269-272. Hereafter cited as Bingham, "Wynyard Family."
- [S947] W. P. W. Phillimore, Hampshire Parish Registers: Marriages (London: Phillimore & Co., Ltd, 1906), 34. Hereafter cited as Phillimore, Hampshire Parish Registers: Marriages.
- [S948] Hampshire County Record Office, Winchester, Hampshire, England, Bishop's transcripts for Burghclere, 1780-1871, 1802 (unpaged), FHL microfilm 1596075, item 1 Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah. The transcript does not include his home location. Hereafter cited as Bishop's transcripts for Burghclere.
- [S959] Sara Slinn, York Clergy Ordinations: 1800-1849 (York, England: University of York, 2001), 207. Hereafter cited as Slinn, York Clergy.