, daughter of Joseph Green
and Elizabeth (---)
, was born at Stamford, Connecticut
, 26 November 1685.1
She died at Stamford, Connecticut
, 5 July 1730.2
Waitstill married (1) David Waterbury
, son of John Waterbury
and Mary (---)
, at Stamford, Connecticut
, 10 April 1707;1,2,3
she married (2) Stephen Bishop
, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), at Stamford, Connecticut
, 4 June 1713.4
- [S1184] Lucius B. Barbour and Lorraine Cook White (editor), The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records, 55 vols. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing, 1994-2002), 42:84-86, further cited as Barbour and White, Barbour Collection.
- [S391] Marian G. Banker, "Notes on the Waterbury Family of Stamford, Connecticut," The American Genealogist 27 (January 1951): 241-245, further cited as Banker, "Notes on the Waterbury Family."
- [S390] Charles Arthur Hoppin, The Washington Ancestry, and Records of the Mcclain, Johnson, and Forty Other Colonial American Families (Greenfield, Ohio: E. L. McClain, 1932), 479-488, further cited as Hoppin, Washington Ancestry.
- [S1184] Barbour and White, Barbour Collection, 42:277-287.
- [S372] Stamford, Connecticut, Land records, 1666-1902, C:191,195, FHL microfilm 5572, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah, further cited as Stamford, CT Land.