John Stevens Cook
|Charts||Descendants of Ellis Cook-6 Generations|
John Stevens Cook, son of Dr. Ambrose Ellis Cook, MD and Sarah Piersall Wheeler, was born at Bound Brook, Somerset Co., New Jersey, 5 September 1814,1,2,3,4 and baptized there, 24 August 1815.4 He died 15 December 1881,1 and was buried in the Cooke plot at the Old Brick Reformed Church Cemetery, Marlboro, Monmouth Co., New Jersey.5
- [S1012] John Stevens Cook Grave Stone, Cooke Graveyard at the Old Brick Reformed Church Cemetery, Marlboro, Monmouth Co., New Jersey; Photographed by Bruce Mitchell, June 2003.
- [S214] Somerset Co., New Jersey, Probate records, 1794-1945; indexes, 1804-1972, Orphan's court minutes, D:177, FHL microfilm 906632, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah, further cited as Somerset Co. Probate.
- [S457] United States Census for 1850 [Seventh Census of the United States], Atlantic Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey, population schedule, sheet 85, dwelling 7, family 7, John S Cook household, age 31, born in New Jersey, a farmer with $15,000 in real estate, digital image, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com); original data: NARA micropublication M432, 1009 rolls, roll #456.
- [S1321] New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University, Bound Brook Presbyterian Church Records, 1805-1903, 110, FHL microfilm 888714, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah, further cited as Bound Brook Presbyterian Church Records.
- [S1546] Kat, Find A Grave memorial #31253911, added 9 Nov 2008, online http://www.findagrave.com, accessed Sep 2010, further cited as Find A Grave.