, daughter of John Bursley
and Joanna Hull
, was born probably shortly before her baptism at Barnstable, Barnstable Co., Massachusetts
, 25 March 1649.1,2,3
She died at Rochester, Plymouth Co., Massachusetts
, 26 January 1706/7.3
Elizabeth married (1) Nathaniel Goodspeed
, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), at Barnstable, Barnstable Co., Massachusetts
, November 1666;3,1
she married (2) Increase Clapp
, son of Thomas Clapp
and Jane (---)
, at Barnstable, Barnstable Co., Massachusetts
, October 1675.4,1,5
|Nathaniel Goodspeed b. 6 Oct 1642, d. Jun 1670|
- Mary Goodspeed3 b. 18 Feb 1667
- Nathaniel Goodspeed3 b. say 1669
|Increase Clapp b. say 1647, d. 13 Sep 1716|
- John Clapp+6 b. Oct 1676, d. bt 1752 - 1754
- Charity Clapp6 b. Mar 1677, d. 8 Feb 1697/98
- Thomas Clapp6 b. Jan 1681, d. Jan 1683
- Thomas Clapp6 b. Dec 1684, d. 20 Apr 1716
- Benjamin Clapp6 b. say 1686
- [S74] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, CD-ROM (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2000), John Bursley sketch, further cited as GMB.
- [S341] Dean Crawford Smith and Melinde Lutz Sanborn, The Ancestry of Eva Belle Kempton, 1978-1908: Part IV: The Ancestry of Linda Anna Powers, 1839-1879 (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2000), 132-140, further cited as Smith and Sanborn, Kempton Ancestry 4.
- [S85] Mary Lovering Holman, The Scott Genealogy (Boston, Massachusetts: Harriett Grace Scott, 1919), 235, further cited as Holman, Scott Genealogy.
- [S85] Holman, Scott Genealogy, 235, 232.
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 317, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).
- [S85] Holman, Scott Genealogy, 224-233.