, daughter of Hendrick Claesse Schoonhoven
and Cornelia Swartwout
, was born probably shortly before her baptism at Kingston, Ulster Co., New York
, 15 November 1696.1,2
She died at Kingston
, in 1737.2
Francyntjen married Thomas Brink
, son of Huybert Lambertse Brink
and Hendrickje Swartwout
, at Kingston
21 January 1728.2,3
|Thomas Brink b. 6 Dec 1685, d. 1761|
- Nicholas Brinck+2,4 b. 20 Oct 1728, d. bef. 4 Jul 1804
- Jacobus Brink5,6 b. 29 May 1732
- Eva Brink7 b. say 1734
- Hendrickje Brink7 b. say 1736
- [S1431] Roswell Randall Hoes, Baptismal and Marriage Registers of the Old Dutch Church of Kingston, Ulster County, New York (Formerly Named Wiltwyck, and Often Familiarly called Esopus or 'Sopus), For One Hundred and Fifty Years From Their Commencement in 1660 (New York, New York: De Vinne Press, 1891), 48, further cited as Hoes, Kingston Baptisms & Marriages.
- [S1411] Laurel Shanafelt Powell, A Brink Book: Some Descendants of Lambert Huybertse and His Wife Hendrikje Cornelisse (the American Progenitors of the Early Brink Family) From Wageningen, Gelderland, Holland-In 1660 to New Amsterdam on The Faith (Ocala, Florida: Powell-Shanafelt Family History Books, 1996), 55, further cited as Powell, A Brink Book.
- [S1431] Hoes, Kingston Baptisms & Marriages, 553.
- [S1431] Hoes, Kingston Baptisms & Marriages, 177.
- [S1411] Powell, A Brink Book, 57.
- [S1431] Hoes, Kingston Baptisms & Marriages, 190.
- [S1411] Powell, A Brink Book, 58.
|This person was last edited on||31 Jul 2016|