, son of John Watson
and Martha Lee
, was born at Nottingham, England
, in 1787.1,2
He died 30 April 1840,1,3
and was buried at Ely Cemetery, Livingston, Essex Co., New Jersey
John married, as her 2nd husband, Elizabeth Ely
, daughter of Moses Ely
and Rebekah Cook
, in 1819.5
- [S981] Moses S. Beach, Rev. William Ely and Geo. B. Vanderpoel (ed.), The Ely Ancestry: Lineage of Richard Ely of Plymouth, England, who came to Boston, Mass., about 1655, & settled at Lyme, Conn, in 1660 (New York: The Calumet Press, 1902), 215, further cited as Beach, Ely, and Vanderpoel, The Ely Ancestry.
- [S2018] "Biographical Department: John Watson," The Seventh-Day Baptist Memorial 1 (Jan 1852): 157-166, at 157, further cited as "John Watson."
- [S2018] "John Watson," 164.
- [S981] Beach, Ely, and Vanderpoel, The Ely Ancestry, 31821959.
- [S981] Beach, Ely, and Vanderpoel, The Ely Ancestry, 119, 215.
|This person was last edited on||24 Dec 2017|