|Charts||Ancestors of Harriet Hanson Robinson|
Margaret Clarrell, daughter of Thomas Clarrell and Matilda Montgomery, married (1) John Fitzwilliam, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here);1 she married (2) Sir Robert Waterton, Knt., whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), after 1421 when her first husband died;2 she married (3) Sir William Gascoigne, Knt., son of William Gascoigne and Joan Wyman, before 7 February 1425/26.3,2
|Sir Robert Waterton, Knt. d. bef. 1425/26|
- [S950] Joseph Foster, Pedigrees of the County Families of Yorkshire, Two vols. (London: W. Wilfred Head, 1874), 1:2 (Gascoigne), 1:1 (Clarell), further cited as Foster, Pedigrees of Yorkshire.
- [S950] Foster, Pedigrees of Yorkshire, 1:2 (Gascoigne).
- [S2074] Richard Glover and Joseph Foster, editor, The Visitation of Yorkshire, Made in the Years 1584-85 by Richard Glover, Somerset Herald; to Which is Added the Subsequent Visitation Made in 1612, by Richard St. George, Norry King of Arms: With Several Additional Pedigrees (London, England: s.p., 1875), 384, further cited as Glover, The Visitation of Yorkshire.
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Five vols. (Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 4:514 (Ryther 14), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 2:499 (Elsing 16).
|This person was last edited on||3 Aug 2019|