Heribert I, Count of Vermandois
Heribert I, Count of Vermandois, son of Pépin, Count of Senlis, Peronne, & St. Quentin, was born about 850.1,2 He was murdered 11 June, between 900 and 907.1,3,2
- [S89] Frederick Lewis Weis, Walter Lee Sheppard Jr. and David Faris, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700: The Lineage of Alfred the Great, Charlemagne, Malcolm of Scotland, Robert the Strong, and Some of Their Descendants, 7th ed. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing, 1992), 50-17, further cited as Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed.
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Five vols. (Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 5:484 (App A5), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S1954] Stewart Baldwin, The Henry Project: The Ancestors of King Henry II of England: An Experiment in Cooperative Medieval Genealogy on the Internet, https://fasg.org/projects/henryproject/data/herib001.htm, accessed Oct 2017. Hereinafter cited as Baldwin, The Henry Project.
- [S89] Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed., 143-20.
- [S89] Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed., 50-18.
- [S1954] Baldwin, The Henry Project, https://fasg.org/projects/henryproject/data/herib002.htm, accessed Oct 2017.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 5:484 (App A6).
|This person was last edited on||9 May 2019|