Frederick I "of Luxemburg," Count
Frederick I "of Luxemburg," Count, son of Siegfried, Count of Luxemburg and Hedwig, was born about 965.1 He died 6 October 1019.1,2 Given name unknown, but certainly the daughter of Siegfried, Count of Luxemburg and Hedwig, she married NN, daughter of Herbert I, count in Kinziggau and Ermentrude "Imiza".3,1
- [S89] Frederick Lewis Weis, Walter Lee Sheppard Jr. and David Faris, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700: The Lineage of Alfred the Great, Charlemagne, Malcolm of Scotland, Robert the Strong, and Some of Their Descendants, 7th ed. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing, 1992), 143-20, further cited as Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed.
- [S1954] Stewart Baldwin, The Henry Project: The Ancestors of King Henry II of England: An Experiment in Cooperative Medieval Genealogy on the Internet, https://fasg.org/projects/henryproject/data/frede000.htm, accessed 14 Aug 2016. Hereinafter cited as Baldwin, The Henry Project.
- [S1954] Baldwin, The Henry Project, https://fasg.org/projects/henryproject/data/nn000001.htm, accessed 14 Aug 2016.
- [S89] Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed., 143-21.
- [S89] Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed., 162-21.
|This person was last edited on||14 Aug 2016|