|Charts||Ancestors of Edward Ambrose Cooke|
Ancestors of Adele La Force
Ancestors of Harriet Hanson Robinson
Ancestors of Wilford Ervie Billings
Ermentrude, daughter of Louis II "the Stammerer," King of France and Adelaide, was born between 870 and 877. Her husband is unknown.1,2,3,4
- [S89] Frederick Lewis Weis, Walter Lee Sheppard Jr. and David Faris, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700. . . ., 7th ed. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing, 1992), 143-17, further cited as Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed.
- [S95] John Brooks Threlfall, The Ancestry of Thomas Bradbury (1611 - 1695) and His Wife Mary (Perkins) Bradbury (1615 - 1700) of Salisbury, Massachusetts, 3rd ed. (Madison, Wisconsin: p.p., 2006), 523-525, further cited as Threlfall, The Ancestry of Thomas Bradbury.
- [S1954] Stewart Baldwin, The Henry Project: The Ancestors of King Henry II of England: An Experiment in Cooperative Medieval Genealogy on the Internet, https://fasg.org/projects/henryproject/data/ermen102.htm, accessed Nov 2017. Hereinafter cited as Baldwin, The Henry Project.
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Five vols. (Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 5:502 (App E5), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S89] Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed., 143-18.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 5:502 (App E6).
|This person was last edited on||8 May 2019|