Robert Marmion, son of Robert Marmion and Milicent of Rethel, was born about 1130.1,2 He died after 1181.1,2,3
- [S95] John Brooks Threlfall, The Ancestry of Thomas Bradbury (1611 - 1695) and His Wife Mary (Perkins) Bradbury (1615 - 1700) of Salisbury, Massachusetts, 3rd ed. (Madison, Wisconsin: p.p., 2006), 327-342, further cited as Threlfall, The Ancestry of Thomas Bradbury.
- [S89] Frederick Lewis Weis, Walter Lee Sheppard Jr. and David Faris, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700: The Lineage of Alfred the Great, Charlemagne, Malcolm of Scotland, Robert the Strong, and Some of Their Descendants, 7th ed. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing, 1992), 246A-26, further cited as Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed.
- [S2073] K. S. B. Keats-Rohan, Domesday Descendants: A Prosopography of Persons Occurring in English Documents 1066-1166, II. Pipe Rolls to Cartae Baronum (Woodbridge, England: Boydell Press, 2002), 1032, further cited as Keats-Rohan, Domesday Descendants.
- [S2054] George Edward Cokayne, The Complete Peerage: Or a History of the House of Lords and All Its Members From the Earliest Times: Revised and Much Enlarged, 13 in 14 vols. (London, England: The St. Catherine Press, 1910-1940), 8:509 (Marmion), further cited as CP.
- [S89] Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed., 246A-27.
|This person was last edited on||31 Aug 2017|