Beatrice de St. Pol
|Charts||Ancestors of Adele La Force|
Ancestors of Harriet Hanson Robinson
Beatrice de St. Pol, daughter of Anselme de Saint-Pol "Candavène," Count of St. Pol and Eustachie de Champagne, married John I, Count of Ponthieu, son of Guy II and Ida, before 1177.1,2,3
|John I, Count of Ponthieu d. 1191|
- [S89] Frederick Lewis Weis, Walter Lee Sheppard Jr. and David Faris, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700: The Lineage of Alfred the Great, Charlemagne, Malcolm of Scotland, Robert the Strong, and Some of Their Descendants, 7th ed. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing, 1992), 109-27, further cited as Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed.
- [S1845] Henry James Young, The Blackmans of Knight's Creek: Ancestors and Descendants of George and Maria (Smith) Blackman (Carlisle, Pennsylvania: s.p., 1980), 108-109 (Gen XXVI 113-114), further cited as Young, Blackmans of Knight's Creek.
- [S248] George Andrews Moriarty, The Plantagenet Ancestry of King Edward III and Queen Philippa (Salt Lake City, Utah: Mormon Pioneer Genealogy Society, 1985), 113, further cited as Moriarty, Plantagenet Ancestry.
- [S89] Weis, Sheppard, and Faris, Ancestral Roots, 7th ed., 109-28.
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Five vols. (Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 3:23 (France 6.ii), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
|This person was last edited on||19 May 2019|