, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), was born in 1705.1
She died at Little Peover, Cheshire, England
, 17 June 1762,1
and was buried at St. Oswald's, Little Peover, Cheshire, England
Elizabeth married Jonathan Higginson
, son of Joseph Higginson
, at Warrington, Lancashire, England
, 23 September 1731.2,1
|Jonathan Higginson b. 24 Dec 1704, d. 7 May 1783|
- John Higginson3 b. 9 Apr 1732, d. bef. 25 May 1755
- Mary Higginson3 b. 13 Nov 1735, d. bef. 3 Sep 1746
- Jonathan Higginson+3 b. 9 Oct 1738, d. 22 Oct 1807
|This person was last edited on||15 Sep 2014|
- [S782] , Monumental Inscriptions of St. Oswald's Church, Lower Peover, Cheshire (Cheshire, England: North Cheshire Family History Society, 1975), 370, further cited as Monumental Inscriptions of St. Oswald's Church, Lower Peover, Cheshire.
- [S1697] Lancashire Record Office, Preston, Bishop's Transcripts for Warrington, 1596-1869, DRL/2/457, FHL microfilm 1468984, further cited as Bishop's Transcripts for Warrington.
- [S797] Cheshire Record Office, Chester, England, Parish Registers for Lower Peover, FHL microfilm 2045886, further cited as Lower Peover Parish Registers.