(…) Newhall has no known (or traced) parents or spouse.
- Elizabeth Newhall+1 b. abt. 1586, d. 15 Dec 1678
- Thomas Newhall2 b. say 1593
- Anthony Newhall3 b. say 1595
|This person was last edited on||13 Sep 2014|
- [S1369] Helen S. Ullmann, "Elizabeth New(h)all, Wife of Edmund1 Farrington of Lynn, Massachusetts," The American Genealogist 66 (Jan 1991): 9, showing she was a sister to the Newhall brothers, Thomas and Anthony, further cited as Ullmann, "Elizabeth New(h)all, Wife of Edmund Farrington."
- [S1371] Dean Crawford Smith, "Some Olney Cluster Corrections: Newhall, Farrington, Worcester, Fuller," The American Genealogist 73 (Apr 1998): 119-122, at 120, further cited as Smith, "Olney Cluster Corrrections."
- [S1368] Thomas W. Cooper II, "The Olney, Bucks., Emigrant Cluster: The Buckinghamshire Origin of the New England Families of Worcester: New(h)all, Kirtland, Farrington, Fuller, Gaines, Partridge, and Purrier," The American Genealogist 65 (Apr 1990): 65-68, at 66, further cited as Cooper, "Olney Bucks., Emigrant Cluster."