, daughter of Sir William Gascoigne, Knt., Lord Chief Justice of England
and Joan Pickering
, died 1466.1
In their wills, both she and her husband requested burial at at Flamborough, Yorkshire, England
Agnes married Sir Robert Constable, Knt.
, son of Sir Marmaduke Constable, Knt.
and Katherine Cumberworth
, before 1423.2,4
|This person was last edited on||26 May 2021|
- [S2375] Christopher Matthew Bovis, "The Gascoigne Family, c. 1309-1592: Gentry and Identity" (Ph.D., University of York, 2017), 59; digitized at White Rose eTheses Online (https://etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/20459/ : downloaded May 2021), ethosID uk.bl.ethos.745759, further cited as Bovis, "The Gascoigne Family."
- [S2051] J. W. Clay, editor, Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire, with additions, 3 vols. (Exeter, England: William Pollard & Co., 1899-1917), 2:288, further cited as Clay, Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire.
- [S2375] Bovis, "The Gascoigne Family," 58.
- [S1330] Estimated from birth date of first child (1423).
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Five vols. (Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 2:284 (Constable 16), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.