|Charts||Ancestors of Adele La Force|
Ancestors of Harriet Hanson Robinson
Margaret Skipwith, daughter of Sir William Skipwith, Knt. and Alice Hiltoft, married (1) Alexander Surtees, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), between 1375 and 1378;1 she married (2) Sir Robert Constable, Knt., son of Sir William Constable, Knt. and (…) Fitzhugh, before January 1383/84.2,3,1
|Alexander Surtees d. bef. Jun 1380|
|Sir Robert Constable, Knt. b. abt. 1353, d. bef. 8 Jan 1400|
|This person was last edited on||22 May 2021|
- [S748] John Watson, "Two Margaret Skipwiths Revisited", soc.genealogy.medieval, newsgroup, 11 Feb 2013, https://groups.google.com/g/soc.genealogy.medieval, accessed Mar 2019.
- [S2051] J. W. Clay, editor, Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire, with additions (3 vols., Exeter, England: William Pollard & Co., 1899-1917), 2:288, further cited as Clay, Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire.
- [S2075] James Raine, John Williams Clay, and James Raine [Jr] Testamenta Eboracensia, or Wills Registered at York: Illustrative of the history, manners, language, statistics, etc., of the province of York, from the year MCCC downwards, 6 vols. (: Surtees Society), 1:264-5, further cited as Raine, Clay, and Raine, Testamenta Eboracensia.
- [S2075] Raine, Clay, and Raine, Testamenta Eboracensia, 30:23-25.
- [S748] John P. Ravilious, "Constable Connections ! Juliana (de Eyville), wife of William le Constable", soc.genealogy.medieval, 26 Apr 2004, accessed May 2021.