|Sir Geoffrey Pigot, Knt. b. bef. 1428, d. bef. 2 Sep 1469|
- Thomas Pigot+1 d. 16 May 1513
- Sir Ranulph Pigot, Knt.2 b. aft. 1450
- William Pigot2 b. aft. 1450
- Joan Pigot2 b. aft. 1450
- Anne Pigot2 b. aft. 1450
- Elizabeth Pigot2 b. aft. 1450
|This person was last edited on||19 Jun 2021|
- [S2183] George W. Marshall, "Pigot of Melmorby in Coverdale, and of Clotherham Near Ripon, Co. York," The Genealogist 2 (1878 (o.s.)): 294-298, at 296, further cited as Marshall, "Pigot."
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families (Five vols., Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 3:384 (Huntingfield 15), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.