|This person was last edited on||16 Jan 2021|
- [S2174] Gary Boyd Roberts, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States Who Were Themselves Notable or Left Descendants Notable in American History, two vols. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing, 2018), 853, further cited as Roberts, RD900.
- [S2365] C.E.L., "Pedigree of Dabridgecourt, of Stratfield Say, co. Hants," The Topographer and Genealogist 1 (1846): 197-207, at 197, further cited as C.E.L., "Pedigree of Dabridgecourt."
- [S2174] Roberts, RD900, 2:853.
- [S2367] W. Harry Rylands, editor, The Four Visitations of Berkshire: Made and Taken…. ., two volumes, Publications of the Harleian Society, Vols 56-57, (London, England: Harleian Society, 1907-1908), 56 (1):131, further cited as Rylands, Visitations of Berkshire.
- [S2366] Charles Kerry, The History and Antiquities of the Hundred of Bray, In the County of Berks., (London, England: s.p., 1861), 62, further cited as Kerry, Hundred of Bray.