, daughter of Benjamin Heard
and Elizabeth Roberts
, died at Stratham, Rockingham Co., New Hampshire
, 4 October 1752.1
Lydia married (1) Jonathan Norris
, son of Nicholas Norris
and Sarah Cox
, June 1696;2,3,4
she married (2) Joseph Rollins
, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), after 1718.3
|Jonathan Norris b. 5 Mar 1673, d. bef. 23 Jul 1718|
- Jonathan Norris5 d. bef. 27 Dec 1767
- Benjamin Norris5 d. 11 Nov 1764
- James Norris5
- Sarah Norris5
- Abigail Norris5
- Mary Norris5
- Lydia Norris+2 b. say 1712, d. aft. 9 Feb 1743
|This person was last edited on||15 Jul 2023|
- [S922] Sybil Noyes, Charles T. Libby and Walter G. Davis, Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire. Portland, Maine: The Southworth Press, 1928-1939, 596. CD-ROM reprint, Compendium of New England Pioneers: A Collection of 14 Classic Genealogical Dictionaries of Early New England Settlers (Columbia, Maryland: Archive CD Books USA, 2006), further cited as Noyes, Libby, and Davis, Gen. Dict. of Maine & N. H.
- [S2235] Leonard Allison Morrison, Lineage and Biographies of the Norris Family in America: From 1640 to 1892, with references to the Norrises of England as early as 1311, with illustrations (Boston, Massachusetts: Damrell & Upham, 1892), 18, further cited as Morrison, Norris Family.
- [S922] Noyes, Libby, and Davis, Gen. Dict. of Maine & N. H., 321, 512, 596.
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 2:1099, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).
- [S922] Noyes, Libby, and Davis, Gen. Dict. of Maine & N. H., 512.