, daughter of George Robinson
and Joanna Ingraham
, was born say 1654.1
Mary married (1) Thomas Wilmarth
, son of Ensign Thomas Wilmarth
and Elizabeth Bliss
, at Rehoboth, Bristol Co., Massachusetts
, 7 June 1674;1,2
she married (2) Robert Carter
, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), at Rehoboth
, 17 September 1696.3,4
|Thomas Wilmarth b. say 1650, d. bef. 4 Oct 1690|
- Thomas Wilmarth1 b. 7 Jul 1675
- Elizabeth Wilmarth5 b. 1 Sep 1676
- Mary Wilmarth6 b. 29 Dec 1678
- Anne Wilmarth7 b. 22 Aug 1680
- Mehitabel Wilmarth+8 b. 4 Mar 1680/81, d. aft. 6 Sep 1748
- Thomas Wilmarth8 b. 8 Mar 1685/86
- Samuel Wilmarth8 b. 30 Aug 1688
- Abijah Wilmarth8 b. 20 Apr 1691
|Robert Carter d. 26 Jun 1718|
- William Carter9 b. 4 Feb 1697/98
|This person was last edited on||31 Jan 2023|
- [S1121] James N. Arnold, Vital Record of Rehoboth, 1642-1896: Marriages, Intentions, Births, Deaths: With supplement Containing the Record of 1896, Colonial Returns, Lists of the Early Settlers, Purchasers, Freemen, Inhabitants, the Soldiers Serving in Philip's War and the Revolution (Providence, Rhode Island: Narragansett Historical Publishing Co., 1897), 403, 898, further cited as Arnold, Vital Record of Rehoboth.
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 3:1689, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).
- [S1121] Arnold, Vital Record of Rehoboth, 403.
- [S1872] Torrey, New England Marriages (2011), 1:284.
- [S1121] Arnold, Vital Record of Rehoboth, 780, 899.
- [S1121] Arnold, Vital Record of Rehoboth, 780, 902.
- [S1121] Arnold, Vital Record of Rehoboth, 780, 904.
- [S1121] Arnold, Vital Record of Rehoboth, 780.
- [S667] H. L. Peter Rounds, Jane Fletcher Fiske and Margaret F. Costello, Vital Records of Swansea, Massachusetts to 1850 (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1992), 21, further cited as Rounds, Fiske, and Costello, Vital Records of Swansea.