|Alice Barter b. say 1567, d. bef. 1612|
- Elizabeth Mayhew1 b. 1 May 1589
- John Mayhew1 b. 17 Jan 1591
- Thomas Mayhew+2 b. 1 Apr 1593, d. 25 Mar 1682
- Joan Mayhew1 b. 8 Feb 1595
- Alice Mayhew1 b. 16 Dec 1598
- Katherine Mayhew1 b. 15 Mar 1599/0
- Edward Mayhew1 b. 24 Apr 1602
|This person was last edited on||28 Apr 2016|
- [S3] Charles Edward Banks, The History of Martha's Vineyard Dukes County Massachusetts in Three Volumes (subtitle varies) (1911; reprint, Edgartown, Massachusetts: Dukes County Historical Society, 1966), 3:299, further cited as Banks, History of Martha's Vineyard.
- [S2281] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Volumes I–III, 3 vols. (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995), 2:1243-46 (Thomas Mayhew), further cited as Anderson, GMB.