, daughter of Thomas Ballou
, was born at England
, about 1604.1
She died at Plymouth Co., Massachusetts
, after 1669.1
Abigail married, as his 2nd wife, John Dunham
, son of Richard Dunham
, at Leiden, Holland
, 22 October 1622.2,3
|John Dunham b. abt. 1589, d. 1 Mar 1668/69|
- Samuel Dunham1 b. abt. 1623, d. 20 Jan 1711/12
- Jonathan Dunham1 b. say 1625
- Abigail Dunham1 b. say 1627
- Joseph Dunham1 b. say 1631
- Hannah Dunham+1 b. abt. 1634, d. 1 Apr 1708
- Persis Dunham1 b. say 1635
- Benajah Dunham1 b. say 1637
- Daniel Dunham1 b. say 1639
|This person was last edited on||15 Dec 2017|
- [S2281] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Volumes I–III, 3 vols. (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995), 1:599-603 (John Dunham), further cited as Anderson, GMB.
- [S300] Robert Leigh Ward, "The English Origin and First Marriage of Deacon John1 Dunham of Plymouth, Massachusetts," The American Genealogist 71 (July 1996): 130-133, further cited as Ward, "John Dunham of Plymouth."
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 480, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).