, son of Henry Hoskins
and Anne Winthrop
, was born before 1611.1
He died at Plymouth, Plymouth Co., Massachusetts
, 7 September 1695.1
William married (1) Sarah Cushman
, 6 October 1636;1,2,3,4
he married (2) Ann Hynes
, 21 December 1638;1
he married (3) Elizabeth (…)
, after 1674. The ancestry of all three wives is unknown (or not traced here).1
|Ann Hynes b. abt. 1617, d. aft. 7 Jun 1670|
- Mary Hoskins1 b. say 1640
- Rebecca Hoskins1 b. say 1642
- Elizabeth Hoskins1 b. say 1645
- William Hoskins1 b. 30 Nov 1647
- John Hoskins1 b. say 1650
- Samuel Hoskins1 b. 8 Aug 1654
- Richard Hoskins1 b. say 1661
|This person was last edited on||15 Dec 2017|
- [S2053] Robert Charles Anderson, George F. Sanborn Jr. and Melinde Lutz Sanborn, The Great Migration: Immigrants To New England, 1634-1635, 7 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1999-2011), 3:414-420, further cited as Anderson, et al., The Great Migration.
- [S86] Eugene Aubrey Stratton, Plymouth Colony: Its History & People 1620-1691 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Ancestry, 1986), further cited as Stratton, Plymouth Colony.
- [S38] Robert Moody Sherman, Verle Delano Vincent, Robert S. Wakefield and Lydia Dow Finlay, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations, Descendants of the Pilgrims Who Landed at Plymouth, Mass. December 1620: Volume Fifteen: Family of James Chilton and Family of Richard More (Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants, 1997), 3-15, further cited as Sherman, Vincent, Delano, Wakefield, and Finlay, MF 15.
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 793, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).