, daughter of William Pontus
and Wybra Hanson
, was born probably at Leiden, Holland
, say 1624.1
She died at Plymouth, Plymouth Co., Massachusetts
, 22 December 1690.2
Hannah married (1) John Churchill
, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), at Plymouth, Plymouth Colony
, 18 December 1644;1
she married (2) Giles Rickard
, son of John Rickard
and Christian (…)
, at Plymouth
, 25 June 1669.3,4,5
|This person was last edited on||8 Jul 2020|
- [S676] Robert Charles Anderson, The Pilgrim Migration: Immigrants to Plymouth Colony: 1620-1633 (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2004), 361, further cited as Anderson, The Pilgrim Migration.
- [S1290] Lee Douglas van Antwerp and Ruth Wilder Sherman, Vital Records of Plymouth, Massachusetts to the Year 1850 (Camden, Maine: Picton Press, 1993), 135, further cited as van Antwerp and Sherman, Plymouth Vital Records.
- [S1290] Van Antwerp and Sherman, Plymouth Vital Records, 666.
- [S86] Eugene Aubrey Stratton, Plymouth Colony: Its History & People 1620-1691 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Ancestry, 1986), 342-344, further cited as Stratton, Plymouth Colony.
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 1275, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).