, daughter of William Harlyngrugge
and Alice Marmion
, was born at Checkenden, Oxfordshire, England
, between 1340 and 1346.1,2,3
She died at Checkenden
, 20 May 1428.3,1
Cecilia married (1) John Rede
after May 1367;1,2,3
she married (2) Sir Thomas Sackville, Knt.
about 1405. The ancestries of both men is unknown (or not traced here).1
|John Rede b. abt. 1350, d. 20 May 1404|
- Margery Rede1 b. abt. 1373
- William Rede1 b. say 1375
- Joan Rede+1 b. abt. 1376, d. 13 May 1445
|This person was last edited on||18 Oct 2021|
- [S95] John Brooks Threlfall, The Ancestry of Thomas Bradbury (1611 - 1695) and His Wife Mary (Perkins) Bradbury (1615 - 1700) of Salisbury, Massachusetts, 3rd ed. (Madison, Wisconsin: p.p., 2006), 271-278, further cited as Threlfall, The Ancestry of Thomas Bradbury.
- [S180] John B. Threlfall, "Thomas Bradbury Ancestry Table Additions," The American Genealogist 57 (Apr 1981): 98-99, further cited as Threlfall, "Bradbury Ancestry Table Additions."
- [S520] Frederick Lewis Weis, Walter Lee Sheppard Jr., William R. Beall and Kaleen E. Beall, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700… ., 8th ed. (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), 246A-33, further cited as Weis, Sheppard, Beall, and Beall, Ancestral Roots, 8th ed.