, daughter of John Adcock
and Elizabeth Eldred
, was born probably shortly before her baptism at Attleboro Parish, Norfolk, England
, 20 February 1602/3.1,2
She died before 20 January 1659/60,1
when she was buried at Rehoboth, Plymouth Colony
Neele married Stephen Paine
, son of Dann Paine
and Margaret (…)
, say 1627.1,2,4
|Stephen Paine b. bt 1602 - 1607, d. bef. 21 Aug 1679|
- Stephen Paine+1 b. 1629, d. bef. 24 Jan 1677/78
- John Paine1 b. say 1631
- Nathaniel Paine1 b. say 1633, d. abt. Mar 1667/68
- Rebecca Paine5 b. say 1635, d. 1637
|This person was last edited on||28 Apr 2016|
- [S517] Sidney L. Paine, "The English Ancestry of Stephen Paine of Rehoboth, Plymouth Colony," The New England Historical and Genealogical Register 143 (Oct 1989): 291-302, further cited as English Ancestry of Stephen Paine, "English Ancestry of Stephen Paine."
- [S714] David Curtis Dearborn, "Stephen Paine's Wife," The American Genealogist 62 (Apr 1987): 107, further cited as Dearborn, "Stephen Paine's Wife."
- [S1121] James N. Arnold, Vital Record of Rehoboth, 1642-1896: Marriages, Intentions, Births, Deaths: With supplement Containing the Record of 1896, Colonial Returns, Lists of the Early Settlers, Purchasers, Freemen, Inhabitants, the Soldiers Serving in Philip's War and the Revolution (Providence, Rhode Island: Narragansett Historical Publishing Co., 1897), 857, further cited as Arnold, Vital Record of Rehoboth.
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 1127, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).
- [S516] Sidney Lake Paine, Stephen Paine I, One of the Founders of Rehoboth, Massachusetts (n.p.: p.p., c1995), 3-4, further cited as Paine, Stephen Paine I.