, daughter of Henry Lake
and Alice (…)
, was born at Dorchester, Suffolk Co., Massachusetts
She died at Little Compton, Newport Co., Rhode Island
, June 1709.1
Elizabeth married Thomas Butts
, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), about 1664.1,2
|Thomas Butts b. say 1640, d. abt. 1702|
- Zaccheus Butts1 b. abt. 1665, d. abt. 1718
- Idido Butts1 b. abt. 1668
- Moses Butts+1 b. 20 Jul 1673, d. 9 Jun 1734
- Hepzibah Butts1 b. abt. 1675
|This person was last edited on||5 Sep 2016|
- [S626] G. Andrews Moriarty Jr., "The Early Rhode Island Lakes," The American Genealogist 12 (Jul 1935): 17-24, further cited as Moriarty, "Rhode Island Lakes."
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 267, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).