Maud of Brittany
Maud of Brittany, daughter of Stephen I, Count of Brittany and Hawise (…), married Walter de Gant, son of Gilbert de Gant and Alice de Montfort, before 1120.1
|Walter de Gant b. bef. 1092, d. 1139|
|This person was last edited on||10 Jun 2021|
- [S520] Frederick Lewis Weis, Walter Lee Sheppard Jr., William R. Beall and Kaleen E. Beall, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700… ., 8th ed. (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), 143-23, further cited as Weis, Sheppard, Beall, and Beall, Ancestral Roots, 8th ed.
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families (Five vols., Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 3:59-62 (Gant 2), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S520] Weis, Sheppard, Beall, and Beall, Ancestral Roots, 8th ed., 18A-24.
- [S2054] George Edward Cokayne, The Complete Peerage: Or a History of the House of Lords and All Its Members From the Earliest Times: Revised and Much Enlarged (13 in 14 vols., London, England: The St. Catherine Press, 1910-1940), 12B:437 (Welles), further cited as CP.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 3:60 (Gant 2).