|Charts||Ancestors of Harriet Hanson Robinson|
Margaret Constable, daughter of Robert Constable and Jane Ingleby, married (1) John Saint Quintin, son of John Saint Quintin and Ellinor Thwaites, before June 1514;1,2,3 she married (2) Sir Edward Gower, Knt., whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), after 19 January 1514/15, when her first husband died.4,5
|John Saint Quintin d. bef. 10 May 1515|
|Sir Edward Gower, Knt.|
|This person was last edited on||4 Feb 2019|
- [S2051] J. W. Clay, editor, Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire, with additions (3 vols., Exeter, England: William Pollard & Co., 1899-1917), 3:188, further cited as Clay, Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire.
- [S2074] Richard Glover and Joseph Foster, editor, The Visitation of Yorkshire, Made in the Years 1584-85 by Richard Glover, Somerset Herald; to Which is Added the Subsequent Visitation Made in 1612, by Richard St. George, Norry King of Arms: With Several Additional Pedigrees (London, England: s.p., 1875), 162, further cited as Glover, The Visitation of Yorkshire.
- [S950] Joseph Foster, Pedigrees of the County Families of Yorkshire (Two vols., London: W. Wilfred Head, 1874), further cited as Foster, Pedigrees of Yorkshire.
- [S2051] Clay, Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire, 2:290.
- [S2074] Glover, The Visitation of Yorkshire, 226.