|This person was last edited on||22 Aug 2021|
- [S748] John Watson, "Family of Chaumont of Colton in Ainsty, Yorkshire", soc.genealogy.medieval, newsgroup, 28 Feb 2013, https://groups.google.com/g/soc.genealogy.medieval, accessed Aug 2021.
- [S2051] J. W. Clay, editor, Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire, with additions (3 vols., Exeter, England: William Pollard & Co., 1899-1917), 2:349, further cited as Clay, Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire.
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families (Five vols., Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 3:570 (Lewknor 14), 4:155 (Morley 12), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 3:570 (Lewknor 14).
- [S2395] Charles Thomas-Stanford, "The Manor of Radynden: The De Radyndens and their Successors," Sussex Archæological Collections 62 (1921): 64-92, at 82, further cited as Thomas-Stanford, "Radynden."