Sir Henry de Grey, Knt., 5th Lord Grey of Wilton
Sir Henry de Grey
, Knt., 5th Lord Grey of Wilton
, son of Sir Reynold de Grey, Knt., 4th Lord Grey of Wilton
and Maud Botetourt
, was born between 1340 and 1351.1
He died 22 April 1396.1
Henry married Elizabeth Talbot
, daughter of Sir Gilbert Talbot, Knt., 3rd Lord Talbot
and Petronilla Butler
, about 4 May 1370.1
|Elizabeth Talbot d. 10 Jan 1401/2|
- Margaret Grey+1 d. 1 Jun 1454
- Geoffrey de Grey Esq.2 b. aft. 1371
- Pernel de Grey2 b. aft. 1371
- Richard Grey, 6th Lord Grey of Wilton3 b. 28 Oct 1392, d. 13 Aug 1442
|This person was last edited on||30 Jul 2021|
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families (Five vols., Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 5:371 (Wilton 11), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 5:370 (Wilton 10).
- [S2355] Brad Verity, "Descendants to the Third Generation of Eleanor, Countess of Ormond (c. 1310–1363)," Foundations: Journal of the Foundation for Medieval Genealogy 8 (2016): 75–89, at 83, further cited as Verity, "Descendants of Eleanor, Countess of Ormond."