Sir Roger La Warre, Knt., 3rd Lord de la Warre
Sir Roger La Warre
, Knt., 3rd Lord de la Warre
, son of Sir John la Warre, Knt.
and Margaret de Holand
, was born 30 November 1326.1
He died at Gascony, France
, 27 August 1370.1
Roger married (1) Elizabeth de Welles
, daughter of Sir Adam de Welles, Knt., 3rd Lord Welles
and Margaret (…)
, before 14 October 1338;1
he married (2) Eleanor de Mowbray
, daughter of Sir John de Mowbray, Knt., 3rd Lord Mowbray
and Joan of Lancaster
|Elizabeth de Welles d. aft. 3 Feb 1353/54|
- Sir John la Warre Knt., 4th Lord la Warre1 b. aft. 1338
- Thomas la Warre 5th Lord la Warre1 b. aft. 1338
|This person was last edited on||23 Jun 2021|
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families (Five vols., Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 3:460 (La Warre 14), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S2174] Gary Boyd Roberts, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States Who Were Themselves Notable or Left Descendants Notable in American History (two vols., Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing, 2018), 1:623, further cited as Roberts, RD900.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 3:461 (La Warre 14).