Sir Robert Ferrers, Knt., 2nd Lord Ferrers of Wem
Sir Robert Ferrers
, Knt., 2nd Lord Ferrers of Wem
, son of Sir Robert de Ferrers, Knt., 1st Lord Ferrers of Wem
and Elizabeth le Boteler
, died before 29 November 1396.1
Robert married Joan Beaufort
, daughter of Sir John of Gaunt, K.G., Duke of Lancaster, etc.
and Katherine de Roet
, before 30 September 1390.2,3
|This person was last edited on||6 Apr 2021|
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Five vols. (Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 4:232 (Neville 13), 5:339 (Wem 13), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 4:232 (Neville 13).
- [S1972] Neil D. Thompson and Charles M. Hansen, The Ancestry of Charles II, King of England: A Medieval Heritage [Twelve Generations] (Saline, Michigan: McNaughton & Gunn, 2012), #571, further cited as Thompson and Hansen, The Ancestry of Charles II.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 3:138 (Greystoke 13).
- [S248] George Andrews Moriarty, The Plantagenet Ancestry of King Edward III and Queen Philippa (Salt Lake City, Utah: Mormon Pioneer Genealogy Society, 1985), 2, further cited as Moriarty, Plantagenet Ancestry.