Sarah Elizabeth Cooke
Sarah Elizabeth Cooke, daughter of Dr. Robert Woodruff Cooke, MD and Susan Gansevoort, was born at New Jersey, 16 December 1831.1,2,3,4 She died at Holmdel, Monmouth Co., New Jersey, 10 April 1867,1,2,5 and was buried in the Cooke plot at Old Brick Reformed Church Cemetery, Marlboro, Monmouth Co., New Jersey.2
|This person was last edited on||27 Jun 2015|
- [S145] Catharine Roseboom, J. Livingston Roseboom, Henry U. Swinnerton and Joseph H. White, A Brief History of the Ancestors and Descendants of John Roseboom (1739-1805) and of Jesse Johnson (1745-1832): 1630-1897 (Cherry Valley, New York: Co-operative Press, 1897), 46, further cited as Roseboom, et al., Roseboom Ancestry.
- [S1012] Sarah Elizabeth Cooke Grave Stone, Cooke Graveyard at the Old Brick Reformed Church Cemetery, Marlboro, Monmouth Co., New Jersey; Photographed by Bruce Mitchell, June 2003.
- [S457] United States Census for 1850, Seventh Census of the United States, Raritan Township, Monmouth Co., New Jersey, population schedule, sheet 194, dwelling 133, family 140, Robert Cooke household, age 18, born in New Jersey, digital image, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com); original data: NARA micropublication M432, 1009 rolls, roll #456.
- [S458] United States Census for 1860, Eighth Census of the United States, Holmdel Township, Key Port Post Office, Monmouth Co., New Jersey, population schedule, sheet 28, dwelling 181, family 172, Robt Cooke household, age 28, born in New Jersey, digital image, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com); original data: NARA micropublication M653, 1438 rolls, roll #701.
- [S1301] Trenton, New Jersey, Records of Births, Marriages, and Deaths of New Jersey, 1848-1900, X:527, FHL microfilm 584573, further cited as New Jersey Vital Records.