Pépin, Count of Senlis, Peronne, & St. Quentin
|Charts||Ancestors of Edward Ambrose Cooke|
Ancestors of Adele La Force
Ancestors of William Jerome Pierce
Ancestors of Harriet Hanson Robinson
Ancestors of Wilford Ervie Billings
Pépin, Count of Senlis, Peronne, & St. Quentin, son of Bernard, King of Italy and Cunigonde, was born between 815 and 818.1,2,3 He died after 840.1,2,3
|This person was last edited on||6 May 2019|
- [S520] Frederick Lewis Weis, Walter Lee Sheppard Jr., William R. Beall and Kaleen E. Beall, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700… ., 8th ed. (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), 50-16, further cited as Weis, Sheppard, Beall, and Beall, Ancestral Roots, 8th ed.
- [S1954] Stewart Baldwin, The Henry Project: The Ancestors of King Henry II of England: An Experiment in Cooperative Medieval Genealogy on the Internet, https://fasg.org/projects/henryproject/data/pepin001.htm, accessed Oct 2017. Hereinafter cited as Baldwin, The Henry Project.
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Five vols. (Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 5:484 (App A4), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S520] Weis, Sheppard, Beall, and Beall, Ancestral Roots, 8th ed., 50-17.
- [S1954] Baldwin, The Henry Project, https://fasg.org/projects/henryproject/data/herib001.htm, accessed Oct 2017.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 5:484 (App A5).