Sir Thomas Camoys, Knt., 1st Lord Camoys
Sir Thomas Camoys
, Knt., 1st Lord Camoys
, son of Sir John de Camoys, Knt.
and Elizabeth le Latimer
, died 28 March 1421.1
Both he and his 2nd wife were buried at Trotton, Sussex, England
Thomas married (1) Elizabeth Louches
, daughter of William de Louches
he married (2) Elizabeth Mortimer
, daughter of Sir Edmund de Mortimer, Knt., 3rd Earl of March, Lord Mortimer of Wigmore
and Philippe of Clarence
, after 3 June 1406.4
|Elizabeth Mortimer b. 12 Feb 1370/71, d. 20 Apr 1417|
- Sir Roger Camoys, Knt.4 b. abt. 1406
|This person was last edited on||10 Jul 2021|
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families (Five vols., Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 2:71 (Camoys 8), 4:355 (Percy 12), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 4:355 (Percy 12).
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 2:70 (Camoys 8), 4:354 (Percy 11).
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 4:354 (Percy 12).
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 4:354 (Percy 11).