, daughter of John Budd
and Mary Horton
, was born at Southold, Suffolk Co., New York
, September 1654.1
She died at Southold
, 6 May 1734.1,2
Mary married, as his 2nd wife, Christopher Youngs
, son of Reverend John Youngs
and Joan Harris
, at Southold
|Christopher Youngs b. abt. 1638, d. 31 Jul 1695|
- Christopher Youngs1 b. abt. 1677
- John Youngs+1 b. 21 Oct 1679, d. 3 Mar 1749/50
- Anne Youngs1 b. say 1680
- Phebe Youngs1 b. say 1695
|This person was last edited on||22 Apr 2022|
- [S318] Selah Younges Jr., Youngs Family: Vicar Christopher Younges: His Ancestors in England and His Descendants in America: A History and Genealogy (New York: p.p., 1907), further cited as Younges, Youngs Family.
- [S1797] William Salmon and William A. Robbins (editor), The Salmon Records: A Private Register of Marriages and Deaths of the Residents of the Town of Southold, Suffolk County, N. Y. and of Persons More or Less Closely Associated with that Place 1696-1811, (New York: New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, 1918), 22, CD-ROM reprint, Genealogy and History of Southold, New York (http://genealogycds.com: genealogycds.com, 2003), further cited as Salmon and Robbins, Salmon Records.
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 1734, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).