, son of Reverend Abraham Pierson
and Abigail Mitchell
, was born at Southampton, Suffolk Co., New York
He died at Newark, Essex Co., New Jersey
, before 1684.1
Thomas married (1) Marie Taintor
, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), before 1676;4,5
he married (2) Mary Brown
, daughter of John Browne
and Mary Burwell
, say 1675.6,4,1,5,7
|This person was last edited on||14 Dec 2017|
- [S290] Merlin J. Stone, History and Genealogy of Pierson Families from 1550 to About 1900 (1909; reprint, [Ogden, Utah]: Pierson Family Association, 1972), 5, further cited as Stone, Pierson Families.
- [S27] C. H. Cory, Lineal Ancestors of Susan (Kitchell) Mulford, Mother of Mrs Susan (Mulford) Cory, Vol IV, Pt 1 ([New Jersey]: s.p., 1937), 95-115, 277-290, further cited as Cory, Ancestry of Susan Kitchell.
- [S22] Susan W. Abbott, Families of Early Milford (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing, 1979), 121-122, further cited as Abbott, Milford Families.
- [S50] C. H. Cory, Lineal Ancestors of Rhoda (Axtell) Cory, Mother of Captain James Cory: Genealogical Historical and Biographical, Vol II, Pt 2 ([United States]: [C.H. Cory], 1937), 95-115, further cited as Cory, Ancestors of Rhoda Cory.
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 1195, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).
- [S22] Abbott, Milford Families, 122.
- [S1330] Estimated from estimated birth of first child (1676).