Amice de Montfort
Amice de Montfort, daughter of Ralph de Gael, lord of Gael and Montfort, married Sir Robert of Meulan "le Bossu," Knt., 1st Earl of Leicester, son of Sir Robert de Beaumont, Count of Meulan and Isabel de Vermandois, Countess of Vermandois, after November 1120.1,2
|Sir Robert of Meulan "le Bossu," Knt., 1st Earl of Leicester b. 1104, d. 5 Apr 1168|
|This person was last edited on||9 Aug 2021|
- [S520] Frederick Lewis Weis, Walter Lee Sheppard Jr., William R. Beall and Kaleen E. Beall, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700… ., 8th ed. (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), 53-25, further cited as Weis, Sheppard, Beall, and Beall, Ancestral Roots, 8th ed.
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Five vols. (Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 3:557 (Leicester 6), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 1:280 (Beauchamp 4), 3:558 (Leicester 6).
- [S520] Weis, Sheppard, Beall, and Beall, Ancestral Roots, 8th ed., 98A-26.
- [S520] Weis, Sheppard, Beall, and Beall, Ancestral Roots, 8th ed., 53-26.