, son of William Barker
, was born probably shortly before his baptism at Easingwold, Yorkshire, England
, 24 August 1702.1
He died before 27 June 1773,2
when he was buried at Sessay, Yorkshire, England
Thomas married Mary Watson
, daughter of Francis Watson
and Mary Mitchell
, at Thirkleby, Yorkshire, England
, 16 September 1729.3
|Mary Watson b. 18 Mar 1711/12|
- Elizabeth Barker4 b. 29 Nov 1730, d. bef. 10 Apr 1738
- Thomas Barker+5 b. 31 May 1733, d. aft. 1812
- Robert Barker6 b. 18 Jan 1737/38, d. bef. 8 Mar 1737/38
- George Barker7 b. 20 Mar 1739/40
- Ann Barker7 b. 24 Feb 1742
- Mary Barker8 b. 25 Feb 1745/46
|This person was last edited on||22 Mar 2022|
- [S2481] Borthwick Institute, York, Parish registers for Easingwold, 1599-1901, FHL microfilm 1068323, item 10, img 526, further cited as Easingwold Registers.
- [S930] Thomas M. Fisher, editor, The Parish Register of Sessay Near Thirsk: 1600-1812 (Wakefield, England: The Yorkshire Parish Register Society, 1937), 81, further cited as Fisher, Parish Register of Sessay.
- [S935] Thirkleby near Thirsk, Yorkshire, England, Bishop's transcripts for Thirkleby, near Thirsk, 1597-1861, FHL microfilm 918431, img 82, further cited as Bishop's transcripts for Thirkleby.
- [S930] Fisher, Parish Register of Sessay, 68.
- [S930] Fisher, Parish Register of Sessay, 64.
- [S930] Fisher, Parish Register of Sessay, 66.
- [S930] Fisher, Parish Register of Sessay, 70.
- [S930] Fisher, Parish Register of Sessay, 72.