, daughter of Joseph Moore
, was born about 1693.1,2
She died at Southampton, Suffolk Co., New York
, 19 May 1729, at age 361
and was buried at Hayground Cemetery, Bridgehampton, Suffolk Co., New York
, and her husband was later buried with her.3,4
Sarah married Obadiah Cook
, son of John Cook
and Elizabeth Rogers
, about 1713.5,6
|This person was last edited on||8 Feb 2023|
- [S979] James Truslow Adams, Memorials of Old Bridgehampton (Bridgehampton, Long Island: p.p., 1916), 339, further cited as Adams, Bridgehampton.
- [S963] Edmund Bailey O'Callaghan and Rosanne Conway, indexer, Lists of Inhabitants of Colonial New York: Excerpted from The Documentary History of the State of New York (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1979), 44, further cited as O'Callaghan and Conway, Inhabitants of Colonial New York.
- [S979] Adams, Bridgehampton, 333.
- [S1546] Fred Saar, Find A Grave memorial #32424998, added 27 Dec 2008, online http://www.findagrave.com, accessed Jul 2011, further cited as Find A Grave.
- [S979] Adams, Bridgehampton, 339, aged about 36.
- [S1580] Gregory Don Cooke, "Abiel Cook2 of Southampton, Long Island, New York," The American Genealogist 84 (April 2010): 108-112, at 110-111, further cited as Cooke, "Abiel Cook of Southampton, N.Y."