, daughter of Richard Borden
and Joane Fowle
, was born probably shortly before her baptism at Cranbrook, Kent, England
, 13 January 1632/33.1
She died at Portsmouth, Newport Co., Rhode Island
, 23 December 1690.1
Both she and her husband were buried at Glen Farm, Portsmouth, Newport Co., Rhode Island
Mary married John Cook "alias Butcher"
, son of Thomas Cooke "alias Butcher"
and Mary (…)
, about 1652.1
|John Cook "alias Butcher" b. 30 Mar 1630, d. 16 May 1691|
- Elizabeth Cook4 b. say 1653
- John Cook4 b. say 1655
- Mary Cook4 b. say 1656
- Sarah Cook4 b. say 1658
- Hannah Cook4 b. say 1660
- Joseph Cook4 b. say 1662
- Deborah Cook4 b. say 1666
- Thomas Cook+1 b. abt. 1666, d. 17 May 1726
- Martha Cook4 b. say 1668
- Amy Cook4 b. say 1671
- Samuel Cook4 b. abt. 1674
|This person was last edited on||7 Jan 2021|
- [S1498] Jane Fletcher Fiske, Thomas Cooke of Rhode Island: A Genealogy of Thomas Cooke alias Butcher of Netherbury, Dorsetshire, England, who came to Taunton, Massachusetts, in 1637 and settled in Portsmouth, Rhode Island in 1643, 2 vols. (Boxford, Massachusetts: p.p., 1987), 35, further cited as Fiske, Thomas Cooke of Rhode Island.
- [S1498] Fiske, Thomas Cooke of Rhode Island, 37-39.
- [S1546] Superkentman, Find A Grave memorial #21863959, added 1 Oct 2007, online http://www.findagrave.com, accessed May 2020, further cited as Find A Grave.
- [S1498] Fiske, Thomas Cooke of Rhode Island, 39.