|William Fowler b. 1659, d. bef. 11 May 1714|
- William Fowler4 b. bef. 1690
- John Fowler4 b. bef. 1692
- Joseph Fowler4 b. bef. 1692
- Mary Fowler4 b. bef. Mar 1698/99
- Rebecca Fowler4 b. bef. Mar 1698/99
- Benjamin Fowler4 b. bef. Mar 1698/99
- Sarah Fowler+4 b. aft. Mar 1698/99, d. abt. 1770
- Jeremiah Fowler4 b. aft. Mar 1698/99
- Thomas Fowler4 b. aft. Mar 1698/99
- Henry Fowler4 b. aft. Mar 1698/99
- Hannah Fowler4 b. aft. Mar 1698/99
|This person was last edited on||19 Oct 2014|
- [S352] Berthold Fernow, Calendar of Wills on File and Recorded in the Offices of the Clerk of the Court of Appeals, of the County Clerk at Albany, and of the Secretary of State, 1626-1836 (1896; reprint, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1967), 143-144, further cited as Fernow, Calendar of New York Wills.
- [S1047] Theresa Hall Bristol and Abraham Hatfield, "Descendants of Henry Fowler of Roxbury, Mass., Providence, R. I., Eastchester and Mamaroneck, N.Y.," The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record 58 (Jul & Oct 1927): 257-266, 340-348; 59 (Apr & Oct 1928): 167-171, 328-332, at 58:257-267, further cited as Bristol and Hatfield, "Descendants of Henry Fowler."
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 572, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).
- [S1047] Bristol and Hatfield, "Descendants of Henry Fowler," 257-267.