, daughter of Colonel Ellis Cook
and Margaret Griswold Cocker
, was born say 1774. She died at Newark, Essex Co., New Jersey
, 6 May 1853.1
Matilda married David Plumb
, son of John Plumb
and Susan Crane
, at Hanover, Morris Co., New Jersey
, 2 February 1794.2,3,4,5
|This person was last edited on||19 Mar 2018|
- [S991] John J. Fagan Jr., A Fagan Genealogy (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Dorrance Publishing Co., 1996), further cited as Fagan, Fagan Genealogy.
- [S1325] Jacob Green, W. Ogden Wheeler and Edmund D. Halsey, Church Members, Marriages & Baptisms, at Hanover, Morris Co., N.J. During the Pastorate of Rev. Jacob Green, and to the Settlement of Rev. Aaron Condit: 1746-1796 (Morristown, New Jersey: The Jerseyman, 1893), 18, further cited as Green, Wheeler, and Halsey, Church Members, Marriages & Baptisms, at Hanover, Morris Co., N.J.
- [S1033] New Jersey, Record of wills in New Jersey, 1705-1804, 37:228, FHL microfilm 522732, further cited as New Jersey Wills.
- [S80] George H. Cook, Notes for a Genealogy of the Family of Ellis Cook, of Southampton, L.I., N. Y. (New Brunswick, New Jersey: p.p., ), 8, further cited as Cook, Notes for Ellis Cook.
- [S981] Moses S. Beach, Rev. William Ely and Geo. B. Vanderpoel (ed.), The Ely Ancestry: Lineage of Richard Ely of Plymouth, England, who came to Boston, Mass., about 1655, & settled at Lyme, Conn, in 1660 (New York: The Calumet Press, 1902), 463, further cited as Beach, Ely, and Vanderpoel, The Ely Ancestry.
- [S1997] H. B. Plumb, The Plumbs: 1635 - 1800 (Peely, Pennsylvania: s.p., 1893), 47, further cited as Plumb, Plumbs.