John Stevens Cook
|Charts||Descendants of Ellis Cook-6 Generations|
John Stevens Cook, son of Dr. Ambrose Ellis Cook, MD and Sarah Piersall Wheeler, was born at Bound Brook, Somerset Co., New Jersey, 5 September 18141,2,3,4 and baptized there, 24 August 1815.4 He died 15 December 1881,1 and was buried in the Cooke plot at the Old Brick Reformed Church Cemetery, Marlboro, Monmouth Co., New Jersey.5
|This person was last edited on||10 Nov 2014|
- [S1012] John Stevens Cook Grave Stone, Cooke Graveyard at the Old Brick Reformed Church Cemetery, Marlboro, Monmouth Co., New Jersey; Photographed by Bruce Mitchell, June 2003.
- [S214] Somerset Co., New Jersey, Probate records, 1794-1945; indexes, 1804-1972, Orphan's court minutes, D:177, FHL microfilm 906632, further cited as Somerset Co. Probate.
- [S457] Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Census [on-line database and images] (http://www.ancestry.com), Atlantic Township, Monmouth Co., New Jersey, population schedule, sheet #85, dwelling #7, family #7, John S Cook household, age 31, born in New Jersey, a farmer with $15,000 in real estate; original data: NARA micropublication M432, Seventh Census of the United States, 1009 rolls, roll #456.
- [S1321] New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University, Bound Brook Presbyterian Church Records, 1805-1903, 110, FHL microfilm 888714, further cited as Bound Brook Presbyterian Church Records.
- [S1546] Kat, Find A Grave memorial #31253911, added 9 Nov 2008, online http://www.findagrave.com, accessed Sep 2010, further cited as Find A Grave.