|This person was last edited on||2 Aug 2021|
- [S248] George Andrews Moriarty, The Plantagenet Ancestry of King Edward III and Queen Philippa (Salt Lake City, Utah: Mormon Pioneer Genealogy Society, 1985), 44, further cited as Moriarty, Plantagenet Ancestry.
- [S1947] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Five vols. (Salt Lake City, Utah: s.p., 2013), 5:486 (App A11), further cited as Richardson, Royal Ancestry.
- [S1845] Henry James Young, The Blackmans of Knight's Creek: Ancestors and Descendants of George and Maria (Smith) Blackman (Carlisle, Pennsylvania: s.p., 1980), 114 (Gen XXIX 56-57), further cited as Young, Blackmans of Knight's Creek.
- [S520] Frederick Lewis Weis, Walter Lee Sheppard Jr., William R. Beall and Kaleen E. Beall, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700… ., 8th ed. (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), 121-24, further cited as Weis, Sheppard, Beall, and Beall, Ancestral Roots, 8th ed.
- [S1947] Richardson, Royal Ancestry, 1:1 (England 1).
- [S2054] George Edward Cokayne, The Complete Peerage: Or a History of the House of Lords and All Its Members From the Earliest Times: Revised and Much Enlarged, 13 in 14 vols. (London, England: The St. Catherine Press, 1910-1940), 3:164, further cited as CP.
- [S2072] K. S. B. Keats-Rohan, Domesday People: A Prosopography of Persons Occurring in English Documents 1066-1166: I. Domesday Book (Woodbridge, England: Boydell Press, 1999), 371, further cited as Keats-Rohan, Domesday People.